Click the following links to see PDF Menu’s
1. Samaras has a 48hr RSVP date. Anything changed after that may be subject
to a $10pp surcharge.
2. On the night of your booking we allow a maximum of 2ppl to cancel. It is
$10pp surcharge for 3ppl and above that do not arrive on the night.
e.g. 3ppl not arriving on the night will incur a surcharge of $30.
3. We require every group of 10ppl and above to get a Banquet on a Friday or
Saturday night. If you do not get a banquet we require you to email a pre-
order through to firstname.lastname@example.org or to drop it off at the
Restaurant. Each person is required to order a main meal. A platter for 2 can
be shared between two people, this is classified and a main each*.
*This is only applicable for bookings between 10-15ppl. Any booking
larger then that is required to get the banquet
On the night of the booking you are unable to change from Banquet to
ordering off the menu. You are only able to pre-order. Reasoning for this is as
a) Samaras Restaurant gets quite busy on a Friday and Saturday night. For
10ppl to order individual meals this will slow the kitchen down
dramatically, and will have cause a ripple affect across all our eat in and
take away patrons. This in turn causes the night to be unsmooth, and
may have a long term damaging effect to the reputation of the
b) The food on your table may come out in waves if you were to order 10+
potentially different mains on the night. This will mean some people
get their meals 2-10min after each other. We do not want you to
experience this as we feel it is an unprofessional service.
c) Samaras does not split bills, this is a perfect way to allow for everyone
to pay the right amount, or know exactly what you owe if you are pre-
4. Samaras Restaurant does not split bills. We can do a maximum of 2
traansactions per bill. 2 card payments are accepted.
5. We accept Amex, but an additional 3% surcharge is applicable.
6. A public holiday surcharge of 10% is applicable to all items.